Capture photos in the dimming light is when the sun sets down on Meteora
Join us as we lead you to the top of the rocks and take advantage of the golden hour as one of the best times to view the natural landscape of Meteora and capture photos in the dimming light is when the sun sets down on Meteora. This experience will leave you speechless and is not something to be missed!
Share this tour with your friends
Private Sunset Meteora Photo Tour
Departure: from Kalampaka or Kastraki
Why to book the Private Sunset Meteora Photo Tour with us
Book with confidence
Just a few of the beautiful sights you’ll see during your tour
The Meteora Sunset Photo Tour focuses on visiting the best outdoor spots with spectacular angles and viewpoints of the monasteries and also a visit one monastery! We will begin from shooting the whole area at the foot of Meteora to have a panoramic view with a background of dimming sunlight. We will take advantage of the softer afternoon lighting as well as the mystical lighting at the golden hour to get more impressive photos. We will spend time capturing and discussing the landscape and architecture of the monasteries at this advantageous time for photography. The day will be completed with an epic sunset shoot up on the Meteora rocks
- Don’t have a professional camera? Don’t worry. We are able to teach you tips and tricks on your compact camera and smartphone too.
- It is recommended that you bring a tripod, or ask us to bring one for you!
- 100% refund if you cancel your reservation up to 48 hours prior to the start time of the tour
- 50% refund if you cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to the start time of the tour
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.