Arrive at Meteora by helicopter and be back in Athens for dinner!
This tour includes a VIP flight by helicopter from Athens to Meteora and back, as well as a private tour of Meteora. Our local guide and a Mercedes Limo mini bus will be waiting upon your arrival here to make your Meteora visit a memorable experience. The tour can be tailor-made according to your specific needs and preferences, ideal for those who value comfort, time, privacy and personalized attention. Please note that Meteora is an archeological site and as such it has a NO-FLY zone from 0 to 4000 ft. This tour of Meteora doesn’t include an overfly of the site!
Share this tour with your friends
Why to book the Meteora Private Tour with Helicopter Transfer from Athens with us
Book with confidence
Just a few of the beautiful sights you’ll see during your tour
Start your day at Athens, arrive at Meteora by helicopter and be back in Athens for dinner! Perfect for first-time visitors, this morning and/or afternoon four-hour private tour is the ideal introduction to Meteora’s sights, leaving you with free time to explore the city of Kalambaka on your own.
Our travel agency is fully committed to providing the best possible services to its customers. For that matter, we operate a VIP Mercedes Benz Sprinter 315/37 minibus for the tours and the transfers we exclusively provide at Meteora. As an established company we try to excel in everything we do and we go to great lengths to take the kind of extra care and to personally attend each one of our customers. Because we strongly believe that each one of our customers is so unique, they deserve to enjoy unique tailor-made experiences that will add even more to their overall travel satisfaction while they visiting Meteora. That’s why our minibus operates only up to 12 seats.
The Mercedes Benz Sprinter 315/37 minibus offers full leather interiors and wood finishing, climate control, LCD monitors with TV, DVD, USB and memory card slots, refreshments on board, public address systems, fully licensed.
- In case of cancellations more than or up to 48 hours prior to departure a full refund shall be given.
- In case of cancellations of less than 48 hours in advance but more than or up to 24 hours prior to the departure time 30% of the flight will be charged
- In case of cancellation less than 24 hours prior to the commencement of the flight 80% of the total amount will be charged.
- In case of a customer non-show, the full amount of the flight will be charged.
- In case Superior Air cancels a flight the full amount will be refunded to the customer and according to EU rules that apply.
- If a flight is canceled due to weather or an unexpected restriction from the authorities the customer is entitled to a full refund unless he wishes to reschedule.
- Once a flight has departed and the customer wishes to either cancel the flight or return back no refunds will be made.