Photograph the majestic backdrop of the Meteora rocks and monasteries
Come on our Meteora by Night Photo Tour where we will lead you to the best places up to 4 hour to see and photograph the majestic backdrop of the Meteora rocks and monasteries. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we will make sure that you leave with an unforgettable experience and photos. As Meteora has many peaks to capture a spectacular sunset, the blue hour and the city lights against the monasteries ,we have many different spots to choose from.
Share this tour with your friends
Private Meteora by Night Photo Tour
Departure: from Kalampaka or Kastraki
Why to book the Private Meteora by Night Photo Tour with us
Book with confidence
Just a few of the beautiful sights you’ll see during your tour
During your Greece vacation, we will make sure that you not only get to suitably explore this extraordinary place in the world but have the opportunity to capture stunning night photos with our guidance and expertise. This will all happen during two of the best times of the day, at sunset and nightfall in Meteora.
We will begin right before sunset and will continue to explore the area for more breathtaking spots and discuss some of its notable histories into the night as the lights shine down on the city of Kalampaka and village of Kastraki.
Book your Meteora by Night Photo Tour with us now and let us show you the magic of Meteora!
Make this tour an All Day Photo Tour giving you more time to explore and photograph additional areas in Meteora and surrounding areas, or the next day try the Meteora Golden Sunrise Photo Tour, starting 1 hour before sunrise. We will take you to the top of the highest and most viewable points to take in the towering Meteora rock formation and the holy monasteries as the sun rises. From high above we will get a spectacular view of the Pindus Mountains and Thessaly Valley.
- Don’t have a professional camera? Don’t worry. We are able to teach you tips and tricks on your compact camera and smartphone too, but for night photo tour we recommend at least a compact camera.
- It is recommended that you bring a tripod, or ask us to bring one for you!
- 100% refund if you cancel your reservation up to 48 hours prior to the start time of the tour
- 50% refund if you cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to the start time of the tour
- Cancellations received within 1 day of departure will incur a penalty of 100% per person.
- Unused features are non-refundable. No shows forfeit entire payment.